-
January 28th, 2008, 05:52 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Or panic [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 28th, 2008, 07:34 PM
#12
Inactive Member
LMAO! Thats true too! I always think of Twister!
-
January 29th, 2008, 04:17 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Yep, and everyone making fun of Rae for bringing every blankets she owned...boy I was comfortable though. I would do it again!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
January 29th, 2008, 03:16 PM
#14
Inactive Member
AND I remember walking up and down the beach while the wind slammed sand in my face, trying to catch my breath...
-
January 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM
#15
Inactive Member
and cooking the steaks and them still being cold even when they were right off the grill
-
January 29th, 2008, 06:20 PM
#16
Inactive Member
YES they were...but at least the alcohol couldn't freeze [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] salude!
-
January 30th, 2008, 11:39 AM
#17
Inactive Member
true...but not everybody brought alcohol...like Lisa & Camille. Remember that? And Gwen & I who camped the first night alone drank most of ours....and those raccoons the first night. I thought we were gonna get our butts kicked by those guys. They were scary.
-
January 30th, 2008, 03:29 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Those raccoons were the size of dogs...brazen bastards!!!
-
January 31st, 2008, 05:54 PM
#19
Inactive Member
-
February 1st, 2008, 09:28 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Sounded like a <u>wild</u> adventure.. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
Ya know, ya could've farted over some sticks or somethin' and started a fire! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *L
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks